BAM Web exam.
This is how it works.
This is a self study course. All the study material is included listed below. The test consists of 29 questions where you must have at least 25 rights to pass.
After completing and passing the exam, you can print out your personal BAM certificate.
If you do not pass the test on the first try, you can repeat the tutorial material and then try again. You can repeat the test as many times as you want during the 60 days you have on you.
This is an alternative if you don´t have the time to travel to a live course or take a day off from work. You can download and print out your BAM certificate as soon as you have passed the exam.
Do this when you sign up for the exam:
- Fill in the name and e-mail for all people who will take the web exam
- Click on “Proceed to payment”
- Fill in Voucher if you have any
- Choose whether you want to pay with Klarna or an invoice from Branschutbildarna
- Fill in the customer’s / payer’s invoicing information.
- “Done “
- Login information for the exam will be emailed to your e-mail within a few seconds.
- Log in and complete the exam. Your BAS certificate will be emailed immediately.
Here is a list of the study material included in the course.
(You will get access to the material when you start the course)
- Guide to improving the work environment.
- How can the work environment be better for both women and men?
- Information about sanction charges
- Protect yourself against falls from height
- Safer building
- Who is responsible for what within building and construction?
- Your rights at work
- Your working environment in Sweden