The BAS P / BAS U exam consists of two parts. The first part is a total of 23 basic questions regarding BAS P/ BAS U (Coordinators for safety and health matters at the project preparation stage / execution stage). You need to have at least 20 correct answers to pass. When you have passed the first part you can continue to part 2. You have 30 days to complete your exam. During the 30 days you can log in and do the exam as many times as you like. However, you cannot cancel the exam, log out, and continue where you left off. At each login period you must end the part you started to see your results.
Part two is 9 specific questions about the safety and health plan. To pass you need to have all 9 correct answers.
All answers to the questions can be found under the tab “Links English”. You will get access to that link when you receive the username and the password to the exam.
The exam will take about 2-8 hour to complete depending on previous knowledge, computer skills and work experiences.
You will have 30 days to complete the exam. During that time you can login as many times you need.
Login info will be sent to you as soon as we receive your payment.
*Directly after completion you can download and print out your personal diploma.
This is an alternative if you don´t have the time to travel to a live course or take a day off from work. You can download and print out your BAS P / BAS U certificate as soon as you have passed the exam.
NOTE: This web exam is NOT a course. It is an exam based on independent studies.
Do this when you sign up for the exam :
- Fill in the name and e-mail for all people who will take the web exam
- Click on “Proceed to payment”
- Fill in Voucher if you have any
- Choose whether you want to pay with Klarna or an invoice from Branschutbildarna
- Fill in the customer’s / payer’s invoicing information.
- “Done “
- Login information for the exam will be emailed to your e-mail within a few seconds.
- Log in and complete the exam. Your BAS certificate will be emailed immediately.