Organisational and social work environment (O.S.A.)
On 31 March 2016, new provisions about organisational and social work environment will come into effect. These provisions were created in order to promote a good work environment at workplaces in Sweden. The provisions apply to all operations where employees carry out work on the employers’ account.
This exam is about organisational and social causes of ill health, such as stress or other mental strain at work.
OSA is based on the Swedish Work Environment Authority’s regulations on organizational and social work environment, and focuses on the areas of workload, the organization of working hours and abusive discrimination. This self-study course ends with a knowledge test in the form of a web exam where, after completing the test, you will receive your course certificate directly to your e-mail.
The test consists of 15 questions where participants must have all 15 rights to pass. The answers to the questions can be found in the study material that the participant has access to in connection with logging in to the web exam. The exam can be taken as many times as you like during the 30 days the participant has access to the exam. (Access can be extended for a fee of SEK 200 per month). To make it a little more difficult, the correct answers change places and in addition, participants are not allowed to know where they answered incorrectly but have to start again from question one.
This course deals with the following chapters in AFS 2015: 4:
- To whom the regulations are addressed
- Systematic work environment work
- Working hours
- Self-study course with web exam.
- Tutorial material included.
- Access to the course is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 30 days.
- The test consists of 15 questions where participants tick for one or more correct answers. 15 right required to get approved.
- The test may be repeated an unlimited number of times.
- After passing the result, participants can immediately download the course certificate to their e-mail.
- If you have any questions during the course, you are always welcome to contact our study service via chat, e-mail or telephone.